Paper Submission Guidelines
- An author wishing to present at IConCEES 2023 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in eight (8) to ten (10) pages, including all text, figures and references. An additional cost of RM200 / USD50 per page will be imposed for papers exceeding the limit of ten (10) pages.
- A maximum of two (2) papers may be submitted by the same first author. If the same first author submits two (2) papers, a supplementary fee is due for the additional paper.
- IConCEES 2023 highly encourages authors to submit Research Papers only.
- Papers should be formatted according to the Guidelines and must strictly follow the Appointed Publisher's template provided below (click here).
- All papers must be written fluently in English and submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) for both the review process and final manuscript submission.
- Papers submitted will be reviewed by experts selected by the IConCEES 2023 Publication Committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. Authors will be notified of the review results by email.
- Papers must be submitted before the deadline. There will be no exceptions.
- Accepted papers must be presented at IConCEES 2023 by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified representative. The presenter must register for the conference at one of the rates offered, and must register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper. Presenters may choose either one of the two modes of presentation: onsite presentation or virtual presentation.
- The paper must be an original contribution. By submitting a manuscript to IConCEES 2023, the author guarantees that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the IConCEES 2023 review period to any other journal or conference.
- If there are papers that may appear to violate any of these conditions, then it is the authors' responsibility to cite these papers, argue in the body of your paper why your IConCEES 2023 paper is non-trivially different from these concurrent submissions, and include anonymised versions of those papers as supplemental material.
Authors are reminded to use the following paper template for submitting their manuscript to IConCEES 2023 and conform with the prescribed writing format and styles. Failure to do so will result in the automatic rejection of your paper.
Paper Review Process
- Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines, overall appropriateness and plagiarism. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
- The double-blind peer review process is employed to ensure that both authors and reviewers remain anonymous during the review process. Expert specialists in the associated fields will be selected to perform the reviews.
- This process will take place prior to the presentation and the publication of the proceedings. Authors will receive feedback in the form of a peer review report. The paper peer review process and the outcomes presented in the review reports will be monitored and verified by the IConCEES 2023 Publication Committee.
- All papers accepted and presented at IConCEES 2023 will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (ISSN: 1755-1315) that is indexed by Scopus , Clarivate Web Of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S), Ei Compendex, EBSCO Discovery Service, SCite, NASA Astrophysics Data System, British Library Services, and others..
- Publication of papers in the proceedings is conditioned on a positive assessment by the appointed Reviewers and the Publisher.
- Failure to present at IConCEES 2023 will result in the automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings.
- The Publisher has the right to reject papers that do not conform with the theme of the proceedings. If your paper is rejected for this reason, our committee will contact you and suggest an alternative publication. An additional publication fee may be required in some cases.