- An author wishing to present at GCoMSE 2021 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in eight (8) to ten (10) pages, including all text, figures and references.
- A maximum of two (2) papers may be submitted by the same first author. If the same first author submits two (2) papers, a supplementary publication fee is due for the additional paper.
- GCoMSE 2021 highly encourages authors to submit Research Papers only.
- Papers should be formatted according to the Guidelines described here. All papers must be written in English and submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) for both the review process and final manuscript submission.
- Papers submitted will be reviewed by experts selected by the GCoMSE 2021 Publication Committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. Authors will be notified of the review results by email.
- Papers must be submitted before the deadline. There will be no exceptions.
- Accepted papers must be presented at GCoMSE 2021 by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified representative. The presenter must register for the congress at one of the rates offered, and must register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper.
- The paper must be an original contribution. By submitting a manuscript to GCoMSE 2021, the author guarantees that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the GCoMSE 2021 review period to any other journal or conference.
- If there are papers that may appear to violate any of these conditions, then it is the authors' responsibility to cite these papers, argue in the body of your paper why your GCoMSE 2021 paper is non-trivially different from these concurrent submissions, and include anonymised versions of those papers as supplemental material.
Authors are reminded to use the following paper template for submitting their manuscript to GCoMSE 2021 and conform with the prescribed writing format and styles. Failure to do so will result in the automatic rejection of your paper.
- Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines, overall appropriateness and plagiarism. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
- The double-blind peer review process is employed to ensure that both authors and reviewers remain anonymous during the review process. Expert specialists in the associated fields will be selected to perform the reviews.
- This process will take place prior to the presentation and the publication of the proceedings. Authors will receive feedback in the form of a peer review report. The paper peer review process and the outcomes presented in the review reports will be monitored and verified by the GCoMSE 2021 Publication Committee.
All papers accepted and presented at GCoMSE 2021 will be published in a Conference Proceedings that is indexed by Clarivate Web Of Science (WoS), among others. Publication of papers in the proceedings is conditioned on a positive assessment by reviewers.