Presentation via Video Conferencing
- Presentations during the GCoMSE 2021 technical sessions will be conducted virtually using Zoom.
- Each presenter will be allocated a slot to present their paper orally during the technical sessions. If you are presenting more than one paper, you will be given multiple slots.
- As per requirement by SCOPUS, presenters will have to present their paper live during the GCoMSE 2021 online technical sessions. Recorded presentations are not allowed.
Duration of Presentation
- The time given for each oral presentation is a maximum of eight (8) minutes.
- The question and answer (Q & A) session will be conducted immediately after each presentation. A maximum of five (5) minutes will be allocated for each Q & A session.
- Kindly note that the session Chairperson will strictly enforce the time limit on your presentation.
Preparation of Presentation Slides
- Your oral presentation must be accompanied by Microsoft PowerPoint slides. Please prepare a maximum of ten (10) slides, excluding the title and acknowledgement slides. This is to ensure that your oral presentation does not exceed the time limit.
- Special attention must be paid to: the font size chosen (i.e. no smaller than 20 point), the choice of colour scheme for the background and text, avoiding text-heavy slides, avoiding injudicious use of object builds (animations) and slide transitions, and keeping your presentation as simple as possible to avoid hardware and software conflicts. Audio and video files cause the most problems, so avoid using them.
Uploading Your PowerPoint File
Presenters will have to upload their PowerPoint file (.ppt or .pptx) prior to the congress. We will post a Google Form link for you to upload your PowerPoint file and provide us with personal details a few weeks before GCoMSE 2021 takes place.
The presentation schedules will be posted as we approach closer to GCoMSE 2021. Watch this space.