Register and upload presentation file
Register and submit your paper here
- All participants must register to attend GCoMSE 2021 either as a Presenter or an Attendee.
- One registration serves ONE (1) participant only. Co-authors who want to participate must register as attendees.
- The Presenter and Attendee registration fee includes admission for ONE (1) person to the two-day congress (keynote addresses and technical sessions).
- The Presenter registration fee also includes publication of ONE (1) paper in a Proceedings that is indexed by SCOPUS, among others.
- Additional papers (limited to only one by the same first author) and additional pages will incur extra charges to the registration fee.
- Registrations may not be transferred to anyone.
- Once the registration fees have been paid there will be no refunds.
Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel will forfeit their registration fees. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. GCoMSE 2021 reserves the right to cancel any event if the minimum registration is not met. In the event of an GCoMSE 2021 cancellation, all registration fees will be refunded.
Papers that are accepted must be presented at the congress, either by the authors themselves, or via proxy. In case a paper is not presented at the congress, it shall be deemed a "no-show". No-shows will be removed from post-congress distribution and will not be available on open-access publications.
Exceptions to this policy will be made in rare and unusual situations by the GCoMSE 2021 Organising Committee only if there is evidence that the no-show occurred because of unanticipated events beyond the control of the authors, and that every option available to the authors to present the paper was exhausted.
Authors of no-show papers wishing to appeal the no-show status of their paper must appeal by email to the GCoMSE 2021 Secretariat no later than 14 days after the start of GCoMSE 2021 and must provide evidence to convincingly demonstrate that their absence was as a result of forces beyond their will and control, or that an erroneous decision was made.
Decisions on appeals will be made by the GCoMSE 2021 Organising Committee based on the supporting evidence provided. Failure to meet the appeals deadline will automatically result in rejection of the appeal. Possible evidence for exceptions include medical documents, death notices, airline ticket receipts, visa-rejection letters, and other official documents supporting the appeal such as visa-application receipts (proof that the application was submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the congress start date).